Join the 125th Anniversary Committee for a fun Scavenger Hunt across the Village! Free to play, all ages welcome, win prizes!
Croton 125 “Where Am I?” Scavenger Hunt Rules
- The objective of this event is to find all the locations on the list of clues.
- After you receive your list of clues, you will have two hours to determine the answers / location, drive to the location, a take selfie with the location clearly visible, and then go on to the next clue. Finish all the clues you can and return to the starting point, Lot A, Croton Train station.
- You may answer the clues in any order you wish. While not required, grouping the locations close to each other will make it more efficient and easier.
- All participants must be in each selfie.
- A car and cellphone are necessary.
- There is no preregistration.
- Registration begins on October 14, 2023, at 9:30 am at the Croton 125 table, Lot A (upper lot) of the Croton Train Station.
- The scavenger hunt begins at 10:00 am and ends at 12:00, at which time the winners will be chosen.
- Winning is based on the person or team with the most correct answers.
- There will be five winners, with additional questions to be answered in writing if a tie breaker is needed.
- Only one prize per person or team.
- Prizes will be gift cards to local food establishments.
- Only images captured during the designated time will be eligible.
- A family or team must stay together and use one camera.
- There are no age limits or age restrictions – all ages welcome! If children participate, they must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All traffic and parking laws and regulations must be strictly adhered to at all times. There is plenty of time to answer all the clues, rushing is not necessary.
- Have fun!
SCAVENGER HUNT CLUES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 10:00 AM on 10/14 at the following link (note: the link won't work until 10:00 AM on 10/14):