Request for Service (Non-Emergency Issue)

This form is to be used for reporting infrastructure deficiencies (e.g. potholes, street light outages, visual obstructions, etc.) within the Village Right-of-Way.  If you are unsure of property ownership, the Village can assist in determining if an issue is located on public or private land. 
Please select the appropriate area of concern below, and fill in all required fields.  Name, address and phone number must be provided so we are able to contact you with any questions regarding your request submission.  
This is for non-emergency issues and service requests only.  For immediate response in emergency situations, please dial 911.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping the Village safe.