Number of Confirmed Cases in Croton-on-Hudson - 16
Last Updated: Monday, March 30
- People under self-quarantine or exposure to known case: (866) 588-0195
- New York State COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline for mental health counseling: 1-844-863-9314.
- New York State Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline: (888) 364-3065
- Westchester County COVID-19 Information: 211 or COVID19FAQ@westchestergov.com
- Croton-Harmon School District has closed all schools until April 15th.
- Croton Free Library is closed until further notice.
- Croton-on-Hudson Historical Society is closed until further notice.
- Place an Order Now
- Get it Curb-Side/Walk-in/Delivery
- Buy Gift Cards to Help Out these Businesses!
- Pursuant to Executive Order 202.3, all restaurants and bars in the Village are closed for on-premise dining effective 8 PM on March 16, 2020. Takeout and delivery service is permitted. All gyms, fitness centers, movie theaters and casinos are closed effective 8 PM on March 16, 2020.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 202.5, all indoor shopping malls, zoos, bowling alleys, aquariums and amusement parks are closed effective 8 PM on March 19, 2020.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 202.7, all barbershops, hair salons, tattoo or piercing parlors and related personal care services will be closed to members of the public effective 8 PM on March 21, 2020. This shall also include nail technicians, cosmetologists and estheticians, and the provision of electrolysis, laser hair removal services, as these services cannot be provided while maintaining social distance.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 202.8, all non-essential businesses shall close by 8 PM on March 22, 2020.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 202.12, the presidential primary election scheduled for April 28, 2020, has been postponed until June 23, 2020.
- File a complaint against your employer or place of work.
- File a complaint about a business, location or incident in your community.
- You may also call 1-833-789-0470.
- All driver’s licenses, non-driver identification cards, vehicle registrations and temporary registrations which were set to expire on or after March 1, 2020, have been extended until April 19, 2020, pursuant to an executive order issued by the governor.
The Governor is also encouraging any company with the proper equipment or personnel to begin to manufacture PPE products if possible. The state is willing to provide funding to any company to obtain the proper equipment and personnel. Businesses interested in receiving state funding to manufacture PPE products should contact Eric Gertler at 212-803-3100 or COVID19supplies@esd.ny.gov.
- An individual has come within proximate contact (same classroom, office, or gatherings) of another person known to be positive; or
- An individual has traveled to a country that the CDC has issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Travel Health Notice, and shows symptoms of illness; or
- An individual is quarantined (mandatory or precautionary) and has shown symptoms of COVID-19 illness; or
- An individual is symptomatic and has not tested positive for any other infection; or
- Other cases where the facts and circumstances warrant as determined by the treating clinician in consultation with state and local department of health officials.
- An individual who has been in close contact (6 ft.) with someone who is positive, but is not not displaying symptoms for COVID-19; or
- An individual who has traveled to China, Iran, Japan, South Korea or Italy and is displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- An individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, whether or not displaying symptoms for COVID-19.
If you were tested at the mobile site at Glen Island in New Rochelle, you will be notified by the New York State Department of Health. You may also access your results directly.
- Create a patient portal account with BioReference Laboratories to access your results.
- Follow these instructions to create a BioReference patient portal account.
- You can also contact BioReference Laboratories at (833) 469-5227.
- COVID-19 Application For Suspension of Debt Collection Activity
- Disaster Assistance from the Small Business Administration
- Empire State Development Resources
- United Way of Westchester & Putnam Grant Program