Upcoming Events in Croton-on-Hudson – 7/21/21 to 8/4/21
Squeaky Clean Family Entertainment Series
Wednesday, July 21 – 7 p.m.
Squeaky Clean will perform musical favorites from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s! Children will love interacting with Squeaky Clean and the adults will love the authentic look and sound! If inclement weather, the rain date will be July 22.
Croton Point History and Nature Hike
Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 9: a.m.
Croton Point Park Naturalist John Phillips and Village of Croton Historian Marc Cheshire will lead a hike on Sunday, July 25th, at 9 a.m. to explore Croton Point’s wildlife, trees, plants, history, archaeology, and geology. The hike will last roughly 2 to 3 hours and the route will depend on the interests of the participants. This event is free. Meet at the gate to the RV park, where parking is available. Ages 6 and up; wear sturdy shoes.
A similar hike will be held on August 22.
Summer Movie Series: Angry Birds 2
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - Dusk
Families are encouraged to bring a picnic, enjoy the sunset and stay for the movies. In case of rain, movies are shown on the next evening. All movies are rated G or PG.
Synopsis: "Red, Chuck, Bomb and the mighty Eagle team up with the pigs Leonard, his assistant Courtney, and tech pig Garry to forge an unlikely truce and form an unlikely super team to save their homes.
Croton Academy of Arts August Camps Opening and Registration
Friday, July 30, 2021
August camps are open for registration at www.crotonacademy.org: Aug 2 - 9 is Fairy Tale Theatre for grades K-2 and Myths, Legends and Fables Dramatic Arts for grades 3-4. For preteens and teens there is Aug 8/9 - 13, Drawing Outside the Box and Theater & Dance; 8/16 to 8/20 Art! Multimedia and Art Outside the Box. For more information call: 914-862-0988 or email email@example.com.
Art in The Park
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Watercolor painting and sketching with teaching artist Hillary Hostetler. Explore color, composition, nature observation and new painting techniques. Enjoy working in a supportive & creative environment. All levels welcome, from beginners to advance. Come join the painting fun!
- $36 - Village Residents for 3 sessions
- $46 - Non-Residents / School District
- Check payable to: “Village of Croton”
- Registration Deadline for all July 28 (Non-Resident Registration begins July 1)
Seth Dale: Comedy Magic
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 – 7 p.m.
Join Seth as he performs lively, interactive comedy magic! Great family night out! (Rain Date: August 5)
Upcoming Village Meetings
Please note that all board meetings are back to being held in-person at the Stanley H. Kellerhouse Municipal Building, unless stated otherwise:
- Wednesday, July 21 – Water Control Commission (5:30 PM)
- Wednesday, July 21 – Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee (7:30 PM)
- Monday, July 26 – Board of Trustees Work Session (7:00 PM)
- Tuesday, July 27 – Planning Board Meeting (8:00 PM)
- Tuesday, July 27 - Fire Council (8:00 PM) (Held at Harmon Firehouse)
- Wednesday, July 28 – Business Development Committee Meeting (6:00 PM)
- Monday, August 2 – Board of Trustees Meeting (7:00 PM)
- Wednesday, August 4 - Conservation Advisory Council Meeting (7:30 PM)
Do you have an item you wish to submit to the Village for inclusion in this e-blast? Please fill out the event submission form located on our website.