The Fall Festival / Oktoberfest in the Upper Village of Croton-on-Hudson on Saturday, October 1, 2022 has been postponed to Saturday, October 8, 2022 due to inclement weather.
The Croton Business Council & Village of Croton present the 2nd annual Oktoberfest featuring food, beer, arts and crafts, music and family fun! The Upper Village will be full of food and fest for all ages. Traditional German fare and craft beers, as well as international offerings from a wide variety of local spots! The event will feature vendors, live music, and a children's pumpkin painting/craft area.
Check in shall take place at the intersection of Grand Street and Old Post Road South starting at 8:00 AM. You can use the following address to navigate to the festival site via GPS: 10 Old Post Road South, Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520. All vendors/participants must be checked in at the registration desk by 10:30 AM. A staff member will direct you to your setup location. Spaces are approximately 15 feet in length and 10 feet deep. All spaces are assigned on a random basis and therefore no changes will be made. No vending from vehicles is allowed. Vendors must remove their cars from the setup area no later than by 10:30 AM. You will be directed to convenient parking at the registration desk.
- You are responsible for all clean-up of your space. Please take your garbage with you.
- Moving vendors are not allowed in the fair area. All vendors must remain behind their table or vending area while conducting business. Due to congestion in the fair area, vendors are not to circulate petitions or pamphlets from any area other than their space.
- Vendors are not allowed to have/use a public address system or radio in the fair area.
- The fair closes to the public at 6 p.m. All vendors must remove merchandise and displays by 7 p.m. Vendors are not allowed to leave or begin breaking down their vending area before 6 p.m.
- All food/beverage vendors must provide insurance (see requirements). All food vendors must have the appropriate Department of Health permit. All beer/liquor vendors must have the appropriate liquor license/temporary sale permit and insurance. Insurance must include liquor liability in addition to general liability.
- The Village reserves the right to have vendors removed from the fair who are selling any merchandise which is deemed inappropriate, illegal or harmful. The sale of stink/smoke bombs, silly string, poppers, razors and fireworks/firecrackers is prohibited.
- The following items are not permitted to be used by vendors: single-use plastic bags, plastic bottles, plastic cups, plastic bowls and plastic straws, Styrofoam cups and containers, and free plastic giveaway items.
- Electricity is not available for use by vendors. Vendors are welcome to bring portable generators.
- Vendors are welcome to bring tents; weights must be used to prevent tents from blowing.
- Should an emergency situation warrant a cancelation or rescheduling, a notice shall be posted on www.crotononhudson-ny.gov and www.facebook.com/crotongov.
- Pets/animals of any kind are prohibited in the fair area.
If you have any questions, please call 914-271-4848.